The Eckersley Trust is working towards presenting additional
written material from its archive of original writing,
notes and diagrams. The present content is a preliminary selection.
- The Play-Centre in 'The Tempest'
- The Whereabouts of the Island of the Tempest (Undated)
- The Location of The Island of the Tempest 17th April (year unknown)
- Original Notebook - The Tempest (April 1984)
- Original Notebook - The Tempest (April 1984) Selected Pages Transcribed
- The ‘Phantom Line’ on the Play Figure of ‘The Tempest’ by: Alan Thewless
- The Story of Lear
- King Lear notes November 25th to December 26th, 1991
- Deducing the Figure from Basic Numbers November 8th, 1991
- King Lear Notes, June 26, 1991
- A draft letter to Dan Skinner of the Ambrose or Rose Theatre Company. Circa 1991. ed.
- A draft letter, Wednesday, June 12th, (1991 ed.) to Saturday, June 22nd, (1991ed.)
- King Lear tape 2 — Regarding how to lift the drama into light and about the geography of the play.
- A draft letter, Sunday 12th May 1991